Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NEW BAGS FROM MARKET!!!!!

These are GREAT bags that I just got in and they are great gifts for anyone or even yourself. I'm making one for me! These bags are very sturdy and monogram very well. I got more in today that I haven't shot yet, like diaper bags, and small back packs for the little guys, and duffle bags that are in all your favorite team colors!!! Univ of Alabama, MS, State, GA Bulldogs, Tennessee (boo) Auburn, GA Tech, LSU and whatever other team you can think of. If I don't have your team, I can easily get it.

These are regular nylon canvas type bags that are very rugged and they are $20 inc. monogram (appliques are $5 more due to what it takes to get it on the machine in the first place):
This is just basic chocolate brown. It leaves LOTS of color options for monogramming!
This is bright pink and bright green. Great combo!
This is baby blue and chocolate brown.
This is a great fuscha pink and chcoclate brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment