Sunday, October 4, 2009

Personalized Sippy Cups!!!

These are Playtex bpa free straw sippy cups. There is a valve for when they're little and it can be removed when they are older and no longer need the valve. Gone are the days of your child's sippy cup getting lost among all the others that are just the same! I have 6 colors to choose from and endless fabrics to fill them with. You choose what kind of fabric and what color sippy cup. The cup color options are: Green, Turqoise, Purple, Royal Blue, Red and Pink! Here is the latest one I've made. I'm very excited about this product. I sent my child to church with one this morning and it returned home with us! These are $13.50. You can also purchase extra inserts if you want to change the style of your cup. Extra inserts with the purchase of a cup are $3. They are great to use with your own children but also make excellent gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment